23 Soi Saladaeng 1, Rama IV Road, Silom, Bangrak,
Bangkok 10500, Thailand.
Tel. : +66 (0)-2233-7935-6
Fax : +66 (0)-2236-2692
E-mail : [email protected]
Position : 1 Position
• Provide interpreting services for all Japanese expatriates, and other individuals for meetings, interviews, telephone calls, etc. including one to one and group settings.
• Translate orally or in writing all Japanese documents presented by Japanese expatriates, staff and other individuals.
• Conduct secretarial tasks (i.e. reserving airplane ticket, accommodation, etc) to all Japanese expatriates.
• Co-ordinate with all parties concerned to facilitate the tasks of renewing work permit, non-immigrant Thai visa and keep track on notification of expatriates’ 90-day stay in Thailand.
• Participate in executive meeting, workshops, program activities as requested by Japanese executives.
• Prepare written translations of technical materials, correspondence, and forms from Japanese to Thai/English when appropriate for use by the management team, OACL staff and other individuals.
• Review translated material for accuracy of meaning, grammar and syntax.
• Ensure the effective co-ordination (i.e. communicate with HR team to apply/renew work permit, visas, etc) between Japanese expatriates and local staff.
• Perform others related duties as assigned.
• Male/female aged between 22-32 years old. Fresh graduate is also welcome.
• Hold a bachelor’s degree in Japanese and pass at least the level 2 of Japanese language proficiency.
• At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing industry. Having an engineering or chemical background will be an advantage.
• Possess good interpersonal, organizational skill.
• Take perseverance in solving problems and be detail-oriented person.
• Be enthusiastic learner and flexible.
• Have a good command in Microsoft Office Program, email correspondence, etc.
Position : 1 Position
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Controlling and maintaining the quality of raw material, packaging, trading product, standard solution and local mixing products.
2. Monitoring the production Department’s performance with QC standards and procedures.
3. Investigate and resolve customer’s complaints & non conformance and setup corrective and preventive actions.
4. Plan schedule of testing and calibration program for instruments and equipment and analyzes test data.
5. Provide technical support / test report / customer request to assist other department.
6. In-charge of the 4M change. (product evaluation, trial bath, package changing, machine)
7. Responsible for Quality functions according to ISO 9001 quality system requirements, document control and record control.
8. Prepare monthly quality performance chart for management review.
9. Manage suppliers’ performance and conduct audits.
10. Performs others related duties as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or related fields.
– At least 3 years up of experience in quality control area.
– Mature personality, hard working, discipline, reliable and good human relations.
– Good interpersonal and problem solving, quick to respond.
– Good command of English, good knowledge in using Microsoft Office programs.