ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY AND SAFETY POLICIES
Caring for the environment is a core part of our corporate philosophy. Okuno-Auromex believes environmentally friendly policies benefit everyone: our customers, our staff, our clients, our location and the wider community as well as the natural world which sustains us.
Through all of our corporate activities, we will try our best to protect the global environment and work in harmony with nature. We continuously monitor the implementation of new environmental regulations such
as RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances), WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment), ELV (End Life Vehicle). Our products are developed to meet these environmental regulations.
Okuno-Auromex has set out environmental policies to be achieved in the reduction of environmental impacts and meet the environmental standards. Our environmental friendly policies include:
REDUCE, REUSE AND RECYCLE
- Increase waste diversion by recycling all paper, bottles and cans.
- Reduce the waste generated by donating reusable office items (book, paper, stationary)
- Train staff to reduce plastic bag using.
We will reduce the use of toxic materials to protect employee health and the environment. We will:
- Dispose of or recycle toxic products safely
- Develop and promote products and use raw material that do not contain toxic metals and ensure the responsible capture and recycling of those that are currently in use.
- Adopt RoHS, Halogen free, REACH and WEE to ensure that we clearly comply with legal obligations.
- Comply with applicable local, state, and Federal environmental regulations.
We aim to use raw material and products that do not contain potentially harmful substances. This means we will
- Source products with minimal packaging (no plastic, styrofoam, aerosol packaging)
- Use electrical appliances designed to reduce energy use
- Fit the most water efficient toilets and faucet aerators
CONSERVATION AND EDUCATION
We promote energy conservation among our workforce through communication, information and training. We educate employees on resource conservation and pollution prevention through training programs such as proper recycling practices, resource conservation and the importance of low-toxic purchasing.
We also make every effort to ensure that environmental performance is an integral part of Okuno-Auromex’s business performance and of the performance of all of associates.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS, REGULATIONS
AND BEST PRACTICE
At Okuno Auromex, we comply with all relevant laws and regulations regarding protection of the environment. We also follow best practice around environmentally friendly ways of working.
1. We shall operate business by placing the highest priority and recognition on safety of all employees.
2. We shall strive occupational health and safety standard to comply with risk criteria of organization and also improve working procedures and workplace to create safety throughout our operations continuously.
3. We shall provide appropriate resources which include staff, time, budget and training to promote occupational safety, health and environment awareness in workplace. We shall control all employees to work.
We commit “Good health and safety are based on all activities” and this concept is the origin of safety activities and indoctrination to persist in “Safety comes first” for being important principle to always practice.